- Obamacare declared constitutional. Spending exorbitant funds on prosecuting baseball players for perjury still OK too. We have a long way to go.
- Seriously though, good job SCOTUS. Today. We’ll see about tomorrow.
- NBA Draft today. Anthony Davis’ unibrow worth the price of admission.
- Google announces Nexus 7 Tablet. Kindle Fire purchasers all shed a single tear.
- I’ll want a Nexus 10 Tablet, assuming that’ll be a thing. If there’s one thing I’ve learned about Android, it’s that the Google-branded devices are usually the best. They at least get the most timely updates.
- Getting into Game of Thrones. It’s fantastic; enough for me to buy the books and read them all. Though Sean Bean’s character got old quick; it seemed he constantly had that “constipated/someone shit in my cereal” look the entire time.